i'm in Sydney




Well i'm here
this is the view from Bek's in Drummoyne , sorry it's not too clear i promise i'll take another photo tomorrow
I had a good day, went into the Sydney office and put lots of faces to names which was great, then checked out Balmain and tonight we're off to a party at some friends of Bek's in Balmain again
Bek and i went shopping for party prizes for games tonight which was fun, and we have planned some very silly games for tonight, pass the parcel, musical chairs and balloon races. v. silly



this is a photo of some of the lolly bags i made i love them








and last but not least todays photo prompt stamp



some lovely Australia Flora for you all
have a great night and talk to you all tomorrow

Comments

Eleanor said…
Gorgeous stamps, such pretty and delicate designs.
Wave to my sister in Loftus for me,:)
E
xx
Jolanda said…
Love the beautiful stamps!
Chrissy said…
I know you'll have the bestest time Cass. Give that gorgeous sister of yours a hug from me ok? :-)

Love Chrissy x
Susan C said…
Sounds like its going to be a great party.
Anonymous said…
Fabulous photos... the top one reminds me of a Christmas card I once received. It's really beautiful :)

Popular Posts