this week

Monday 5 October
On Monday in the mail I got my Qtea kit, i love
these so much, they make such a lovely shabby/ephemera addition to my normal scrapping. i loved this little kit, cos not only do i love getting parcels in the mail BUT this kit is just so sweet, i love all the red in it!
Sunday 4 OctoberI managed to get a little bit more done on my gift for a special someone, I can't mention who in case they are reading this, so the embroidery is a little bit wonky but this really is my first attempt at French knots. I am very proud of it and i love how colourful it all is, with the gorgeous pinks.
Saturday 3 OctoberHere's Conor all dressed up for the YSA ball, he looks so good in his new clothes. Uncle Adam bought these for him for Aunty Beka's and Jerry's wedding, i can't believe how grown up he is these days.A close up of my beautiful Boy, he looks more and more like my Dad every day. And the shoes, the shoes are very important as they had to be just right, pointy, black leather slip ons. A shopping expedition with Uncle Adam was called for.

Comments

Popular Posts