Laksa - Dec 14 - summer reading & Dec 2 - cute little gingerbread person

So Conor went to stay at Bek's tonight, which means i can cook myself a yummy Laksa for dinner. Conor will eat spicy food but prefers not to, so i thought I'd take advantage of his absence and cook a very yummy dinner for one.

These arrived in the mail yesterday, i'm so excited i can't wait to finish work and get stuck in to some light reading. I generally read one of these in an evening, which is a great way to spend an evening in summer with all the repeats and the lame shows on at the moment.

and a catch up photo, i finished this little guy on Dec 2, he's for my Christmas skirt which I'm hoping to finish any day now.

Comments

Robyn said…
Ilove that gingerbread man and look forward to seeing the new skirt.
Chrissy said…
LOL You and my Michael would make a great pair, he loves laksas too! Enjoy your reading honey and can't wait to see your skirt when it's done. :)
Love to you!
Chrissy xx

Popular Posts