sewing plans

Not much was completed on the weekend with my sewing goals.
But I had a much better weekend than I have had for a little while, much more productive. Which is very satisfying.
It seems that the fog that I have been living under for the previous months is finally lifting albeit very slowly.




I did finish all the blocks for the Clementyne QAL that is the annual charity Quilt for the Fat Quarter shop, and I’m really looking forward to getting this one all put together and finished. The colours are not really something I would choose for me and really just wanted to use up this fabric, but it’s looking pretty good and I’m not sure if I’m still going to donate this or keep it instead. I’ll have to see how I feel when I finish it. 
I also cut out and partially stitched together my skateboarding cacti top, I was having a little bit of difficulty getting the sleeves to sit right with this one, (I didn’t use a pattern, but drafted from an old favourite top). So I put it away and will try again next weekend.

I’m trying to keep myself accountable for all my sewing goals this week and want to see how I go. However after typing them up I realise I may be expecting rather a lot of myself. Ah well if I don’t finish this week there is always next week after all.

Sewing plans this week

  1. Complete the next 10 blocks of my Tula Pink City Sampler Nos 61 – 70  
  2. Add the borders to the small Clementyne blocks
  3. Order the next Fat Quarters for my Tula Allstars Quilt 
  4. Attach Velcro to lunch bags
  5. Finish Rows 56 – 63 of my coastal crochet blanket 
  6. Redo shoulders and sleeves and finish skateboarding cacti top
  7. Finish Tilda House Bag
  8. Choose and Start a Christmas project
  9. Cut out and start Landers pants
  10. Finish Elefantz Stitchery – add Q-Monkey Sews words
  11. Complete Block 1 Save the Bees QAL
  12. Sew in all the ends of the small Hexie blanket.
  13. Dye my black top with the bleach spots.

Comments

Popular Posts