Bon Voyage


Conor is off to Melbourne for a couple of weeks to see his other family woohoo

here he is eating a $5.95 muffin UNBELIEVABLE

and do you all know that your luggage has to be checked in 1 hour before departure time not you, so if your baggage is not checked it means that you get to go on the next flight, i'm so happy i got up at dawn just to drink bad coffee and eat overpriced muffins
Conor is having a great time, he's been out to dinner, got loads of presents and rang me last night to ensure i am taping his shows!!!! Yeah right i have the house to myself for 2 weeks for the first time in 2 years and my priority is taping Conor's shows- i so don't think so
I on the other hand had an ordinary week at work in the arctic freeze that is my corner of the office, hilighted by my friend Jenny returning form leave.
Oh and i had a moment, answer me this why would painters paint the outside of the office doors and put a sign WET PAINT on the OUTSIDE, not on the inside where we all were so yep you guessed it i managed to get paint all over my hand and do you think any one had any turps to take the paint off my hand NOPE, they had drunk it all

Comments

Chrissy said…
$6 for a muffin, that must have been a killer!! Yikes! So glad he's enjoying himself down south, tell him a happy birthday from the Berry Clan when he gets back ok?!

Love and hugs!
Chrissy xx

Popular Posts