my space


this is a lot embarrassing but i looked around the lounge room and this is my favourite place.
my scrapping space, i scrap on this little chest in front of TV on Friday nights and weekends usually watching murder and mayhem on telly the more gruesome the better.
My son is appalled at the mess my little chest is in and do i dare tell you that because i'm on leave the mess is spreading but what i love the most about this little chest is that it's on wheels and i can wheel it into the craft room to hide from people

Comments

Rach said…
I can totally understand why this is your fave spot! xx

Fab rainbow too xx
Marina said…
Great favourite spot, we all have places like that around are homes, I get told off for having stuff in most rooms in the house.(hahaha) :~) xx
Gemma* said…
looks OK to me - a scrapping space is not really a proper scrapping space if it isn't messy :)
Bambi said…
oh cool, a mobile work space (^_^)
sharon said…
that isn't a mess!!..almost tidy if you ask me..lol..x
Bobs said…
No need to be embarrassed .... for a scrapping place, it's amazingly tidy, I think! :)
Anonymous said…
I wouldn't be embarrassed...I think that's a fab favourite place :D A woman after my own heart..lol
Jenga said…
Looks like a fabulous mess to me :)
Hazel said…
That's not a mess - it's crafter's paradise - especially good that you can wheel it out of the way!
Hi Cass,

My Scrappin Space is heaps messier than that!

Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
etteY said…
its not a a scrap place if its not messy ;P
Chrissy said…
You saw my room LOL what else is there to say!!! *grin* I call it my creative chaos! hee hee

Chrissy x

Popular Posts