jump right in


i'm so far behind, blogging - i have so much to tell you all -life work argh everything
but especially my ScrapHeap challenges - but i've been working on a little mini album that i totally love will share soon, need to get some ink so i can print out a couple more photos- so not happy do not want to go to the city todayto buy ink
ok purpase for this post my e-art challenge, i have been wanting to do Emily's challenges FOREVER but kept thinking i had to start at the beginning but last night i just decided to jump right on in Thanks flylady

so here it is my initial card, i'm using up some leftover from a contraband pack i got shhhhhhhh don't tell Christine
i decided to do all my initials cos i really really love my initials, my name i struggle with but my initials i love
thanks for looking will try to add more later
have a great Sunday

Comments

Chrissy said…
Oh Cass, it's gorgeous! I've been looking at all the cards from Emily's challenge too and wishing I'd joined in! Good on you love! :)

No scrapping for me this weekend. :( Hit my stupid head yesterday on th car and have managed to give myself a bit of a sore black eye and massive headache. Ugh! Might have to go to the docs cos I'm starting to wonder if I've got concussion it hurts so bad. Ouchy!
Unknown said…
Awesome card :)

Just read your comment on my blog about my son. Cant find a link for an email for you, there is more to the story than just the suspension, thanks for the kind words :)
Anonymous said…
Good on you for just jumping in, your first card looks fabulous! Can't wait to see your mini album, Cass. Have a great Easter with lots of scrapping.
Deb said…
Gorgeous cards Cass. Cant wait to see your mini album.

Hope you and your gorgeous boy are having a fantabulous Easter - sore ear and all

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo
Chrissy said…
Just popping in again to say Happy Easter babe!!

Hugs and blessings to you and Conor!
Love Chrissy xx
Robyn said…
This is fantastic Cass.
i hope your house hunting improves..thinking of you. Also you day tomorrow at work..surely it has to be better than today! I would definitely not cook that barbecue..stick to your guns now!
Lara said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lara said…
sorry - spelt your name wrong...

love the card & best wishes for your move! moving time isn't the nicest - hugs!

Popular Posts