here again


well hello cyber world
i'm back after a very hectec month but i did manage to get back online before the month ended
it's been pretty stressful at work but have had great support from the company i work for and a whole day with Virginia, Christine and Beryl at the scrap heap
what more do you need to relax
i've also decided after all this time that it's ok to link LOL
so if you want to link me go for it

and here's a lo i did this week, i've been getting a bit of scrapping done cos i've been home with this terrible flu

so here's me about 39 years ago with my cousin Sharon whoops i thought it was jackie but it's Sharon
this is aJune aussle from the Scrap Heap
but i added some random chippies for the monthly challenges:

Comments

Michelle B said…
Glad there is a chance that things might ease up a bit for you Cass, there's nothing worse than constant busyness! Hope the stress levels can drop a bit too, now that the changeover is over and you have had a bit of a chance to settle in after the big move. Very cute LO too, love that big flower as the photo map.
Chrissy said…
So glad you had the chance to go scrapping with the girls at the shop, the only thing better would have been if I could have come too! *giggle*

OK yay I'm off to link you!! LOL

Hugs sweetie
Chrissy x
Anonymous said…
Welcome back to bloggerland. Have missed you. Hope things will ease off for you at work. Love your latest lo and yes, I'll link you to my blog. :)
Anonymous said…
Hiya Cass!!!
That is the cutes page!!
Regarding HP - it was in the sorting hat that voldemort put on his head - I was initially stumped too had to re-read it myself to check, but I am not sure how the hat got it off the goblin!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too honey, it was lovely of you to visit!
Lee :)
Chrissy said…
Hey blondie, when are you going to share pics of the new do???!!! LOL

Popular Posts