Lo's from anzac long weekend

Some LO's i did this weekend trying to get all my Challenges finished, i'm so far behind!
Some very old photos for this aussle! I found a roll of film recently and these photos were on it , I haven't worked out how old they are yet, but they are pretty old from an Easter long ago LOL

I added some flowers from the little Making memories pack I got in my Pizza box this little kit is just so cute!

This one uses a Becky Fleck sketch, unfortunatly I cut 1 side of the circle last night and 1 side this morning and (sigh) used different templates, so it doesn't meet up! I am such a goose LOL

I only added the button, some bits of ribbon to fix up the circle and some thickers letters to this aussle, i love these!
so the circle is a bit askew!
these photos are of my holiday in Sydney last year, my sister and i caught the ferry to Manly for the Jazz festival, we had an awesome day!







This one is an Aussle the photos are from a trip Conor, Malu and I took on the Ferry last year on her last day in Brisbane



this next one is for the challenge to use at least 3 making memory products, i used a few more that 3, i love the little box of blossoms and buttons from the new fifth avenue range so cute!





Comments

Chrissy said…
Well done Cassie love on all the VC LOs kinda selfishly wish you could have bee at SWIG with me though honey.

Hugs!!

Popular Posts