Crossroads


Monday 7 June

So I attended the Training and the launch of 50 lives 50 homes tonight, I was really nervous, I didn't know a soul, I felt very out of place. But it got worse, once we were in our groups and I joined Brisbane CBD, we had to talk about ourselves, omg! So my reasons for joining this project, there are a few, one of which is to give something back to St Mary's for all the support they gave our family, when Bek was dying, but the most important reason I had for participating was that I really feel like I'm at a point in life where I have to change what I'm doing and move away from the corporate world and do something that gives back to the world. Kim our team leader called it a crossroads, which is I guess the right name to give this juncture in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts