Wednesday 18 August Happy thoughts

1. Coming home while the sun is shining!

2. Looking forward to Carbonara cooked by Conor for dinner yay!

3. Making it through a whole day at work, i so didn't feel up to it today, tired and recovering from a cold.

4. Getting a Free bus ride to work, gotta love it when the GoCard machine breaks down!

5. Knowing people missed me while i was away from work, as a temp you don't always think they care.

6. Yay! Conor washed Haggy, no more smelly, grubby dog sleeping on my bed. Can you believe how dirty that water is, Haggy is such a ragamuffin and gets so grubby rolling around in the dirt in the back yard. Can you see how unimpressed he looks, Hagrid hates having a bath.

7. and finally i finished my needlework, I made this for darling Bek, for her birthday this year, a little angel sprinkling star dust on the Southern Cross - this is how i like to think of her!  I love you and miss you beautiful girl, i don't think I'll ever get used to not having you around. 

Comments

Popular Posts