happy thoughts

1. Such a great day working with Kerrie, Sianne and Emily, lots of laughs

2. I was finally able to help Conor with his school work, it's hard now he's in Year 12 there's so much I don't understand but yay! I can print out surveys for him.

3. And Yoda came to stay for a holiday, so happy to have him here with us, it makes me feel closer to Bek. Do you spy the gorgeous foot cushion Mum made me for my birthday, I love them and Yoda seems to have laid claim to them immediately.

Hagrid gets very territorial when the other dogs visit ( and a little crazy).  So when he saw me taking a photo of Yoda, I had to take one of him too, he even ran into my room to pose for me. So so funny.

5. and finally this pattern Mccalls 6166 which you can buy here, I've been looking for a tunic type top in case my favourite black one wears out and I think this might be the one.

Comments

Popular Posts