some Layouts I've been doing:

I've been working on Bek's wedding album. these photos are not the easiest to scrap but I really want to do them for her. (strange I know). I am enjoying doing these pages, i guess in a strange way it's therapeutic.  Bek getting ready at the hotel, we had to start so early, she looks so beautiful.

This one is of Mum and Bek, I love the beuatiful look on Mum's face as she looks at Bek, you can see how much she loves her, this is such a special photo for me.  Can you believe that these photos were taken by my cousins little girl Taylor i think she was 9 or 10 at the time.
 And gorgeous Narelle! She would have been a much better Maid of Honour than I was. I really had no clue what i was doing, Bek had to keep telling me to fix her dress, in the end i think she just gave up and Narelle looked after it for me.
 This one is not from Bek's wedding, can you imagine ha ha. This is Conor at Adam's 40th in June, he came up with the costume by himself, and he won the competition for best Superhero, I think he looks gorgeous too.


Comments

Popular Posts