Skip to main content

Free clothes - just pay postage or pick up

As some of you may or may not know, my gorgeous sister Bek had a vintage/second hand store at the markets in Sydney, and we have ended up with all the stock, which we sell at the Suitcase rummage market each month.
But in the interests of getting rid of stuff and decluttering to make room for my gorgeous day bed Conor is going to build me I have decided to give some things away on my blog. So here are this weeks items all for free! You just pay postage or if you live in Brisbane you can pick up.

First up we have a silver link belt circa 1970, and I do believe this used to belong to my mum, who seems to have had a ridiculously small waist, I wish I had a photo of her wearing this gorgeous little number....

Next up is this stunning full length stretchy strapless dress in black with glitter embellishment and a blue stretch jersey lining in size 2 which I think is Aussie Size 8 yep its tiny! I would have modelled it for you but.....


Next we have this grey size 14 jacket, it is single breasted and lined, it is loose fitting enough that you could really layer up under it....

We also have this small, size 8-10 cardy, and featuring 3 little buttons on the upper front. It is LONG sleeved and long in the body, I think if this fitted me I would dye it black and end up living in it all winter long... or maybe cut it up and make a teddy :)


And just in time for winter we have this brown stretchy Princess line sweater type dress featuring a lovely silver zip at the neck line, This is a size 10-12

And last up today we have the perfect LBD, this is Cue, size 8 and features a sweet little belt around the lower waist, those aren't marks on the dress just the flash....

And that's it for this week, let me know which item you want in the comments and I will pop it in the post for you. You can then transfer the postage into my account easy peasy. I will share this post on facebook but if you want any of the clothes you will have to comment on my blog, so it's easier to keep track.

Comments

Popular Posts