And sew I made a Robot...

and here he is....
He is looking a little blurry in this photo but he's not in real life. And while I am happy with how he turned out, my head is full of more Robot ideas.  This pattern was featured in Australian Homespun #117 and was designed by Robyn Helbard, I have stuck to the pattern exactly using upholstery fabrics instead of felt and the legs on my little guy have turned out a little bit longer than Robyn's but he's still pretty close to Robyn's Maxitron.  
my flash is really not working properly today my apologies.

And a close up of his little face
Conor thinks his eyes are a bit askew, and that he looks a little squinty, but I still think he looks cute to me.

What do you all think?

This is also Project 6 for my 2013 stash challenge ( I am so far behind with posting these projects )
all the materials i used for this project were from my stash Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts