My Aurifil Blocks



This year I have become obsessed with block of the month's I am doing so many, my only problem at the end of the year will be what to do with all the quilts I make, or I can have a new one each week on my bed.
This is the Auriful Block of the Month, which is hosted by Pat Sloan and has a guest designer each month. This month was Emily Herrick from Crazy Old Ladies Quilts. I loved this Block it was so quick and easy to put together. I stuck to my plan to use Sarah Fielke fabrics from her Millefiore range available at Spotlight, but found I needed a solid fabric to break up some of the prints. Instead of a trip to Spotlight I dug into my stash and pulled out the green from Sarah’s On the Pond collections. I’m still not sure I’m happy with the green, it may have been better with some pink, but it is done and I am leaving it. Go here to find the instructions.


And here are the 3 of them together, it's going to be a very bright and colourful quilt.

Comments

Popular Posts