Christmas Bunting


Last month the very generous and talented Jenny from Elefantz offered a monthly subscription for an Elefantz stitchery club. to say I was excited is a little understated. I love Jenny's designs and she always manages to post something special right when I need a little pick me up.
 Jenny is such a generous soul and offers free tutorials and designs almost weekly over on her blog, so signing up for the stitchery club meant I could support Jenny AND also receive gorgeous stitchery designs every month. And all for a bargain price of $6.95 per month. Sew much inspiration.
The first month's design had a Christmas theme and I spent a few days thinking about how I would put the designs together. I eventually decided upon a beautiful Christmas bunting. I used some fabric that I recycled from some pillows Mum was getting rid of. It turned out to be the perfect weight for bunting, it has a bit of a damask quality about it.
 I finally finished the bunting last weekend. I hand stitched the little flags'? on to some red ribbon from my stash and outlined the little flags with my favourite turquoise thread.
At the moment the bunting is hanging on our blind in the lounge room and I see it every morning. It's a lovely hug from Jenny everyday.
My stitching is a little wonky, but I've decided to embrace it rather than redo the stitching.
If you would like some monthly stitchery inspiration, head on over to this post on Jenny's blog and sign up for her little club, I promise you won't regret it. I'm already planning how I'm going to use these designs,  I'm thinking a beautiful set of linen towels...
 Aren't they just the sweetest designs?
The design below actually says 'hope' but unfortunately with my stitching it looks like 'nope'

So head on over to Jenny's blog and sign up for this gorgeous little bundle of loveliness.





Comments

Beautiful, Cass, absolutely beautiful!
thanks Jenny, I love it

Popular Posts