Union Jack Dopp Kit

Pattern: 1 Hour Dopp Kit Pattern available for free on Craftsy  Link Here

Designer: Sherri Sylvester

Fabric/Materials:

  • Fabric was from my stash, purchased a few years back from Spotlight and so good to finally have a use for it.
  • Lining and Bamboo wadding were also form my stash
  • Open Ended Zip from Spotlight 


I wanted a gift that I could quickly make for a Christmas gift for a work colleague who is travelling to the UK for Christmas break. I had decided to make a toiletries bag as it was an easy make but not too personal a gift for a work colleague. I've made a lot of pouches over the last few years and in my son's opinion this was the best one I've made him as it opens wide and is the most masculine.
This was a relief as I hadn't left myself too much time to get this done. 
This is such a simple pattern and it looks so great when it's completed. My colleague was very impressed and even more so after he packed, he commented that it was so great, I should make more and sell them. Which I felt was a great compliment.
This does take me more like 2 hours than the advertised one hour, but that may be more a comment on my procrastinating.
I really recommend this pattern for a quick make/ gift. and the fact that this pattern is free makes it so much better, thanks so much Sherri for your design.

Comments

Popular Posts