Busted

well it's breast cancer awareness week and in honour of all the wonderful women and some men aho have fought this terrible disease i thought i'd join a challenge that Diana form Her Space My Space set on her blog

I know quite a few people that this disease has touched and my prayers are with you all so without further ado here's my LO tada..........
now i'm a bit of a prude so this is as good as it's going to get LOL, i had to do a crown on this because i've always wanted one y'see and now i've got one.
I hope you like it Diana and thanks for the inspiration.

Comments

Diana said…
Oh Cass that is SOOO lovely. i know this is difficult for some folks! I am almost in tears. Thanks so much for doing this and I hope you have sent it to

acreativeworld@hotmail.co.uk! !!!

Love Di XXX
Anonymous said…
Fabulous, looove it. :)
Chrissy said…
Loved this when you shared it over at aussie, it's so cool sweetie and the title is perfect! Absolutely LOVE it!!

Hugs and hey I am so glad you have THAT blue plate now!! *giggle*

Love Chrissy xx
Anonymous said…
Love your layout and the crown is ace too :D

Popular Posts